Updated: August 16, 2022
Cats are thought to be lazy pets that keeps purring and sleeping anywhere in the house. They are believed to be careless and less loving and affectionate towards their family. But, the following illustrations prove otherwise. They show how much hard work they put into their lives. These illustrations make us feel what cats think. Once you go through these illustrations you will get a clear understanding about your furry friends, their behavior and get a clear picture about cats and their tough workload the next time when you see them sleeping on a couch.
Cats And Their Tough Workload Ahead Of Them
1. The cat in this illustration is shown as being alert and curious of something that he has seen entering the house. This may be his way to convey to his owner that something scary has been spotted; now here it looks like he has spotted a ghost. This may be a funny take on the picture, but the aim is to alert the owner.
2. Are you going out of town for this weekend? Then, you have to do some very boring stuff related to travel and one of them is packing. The cat here is sad about his owner leaving, but he still wants to assist him in his packing. This is a very lucky guy who has a full-time assistant with him who also does some occasional talking and keeps him entertained.
3. Who said cats don’t work as hard as dogs? Look at this kitty he is very upset seeing his owner tired after the day’s hard work that he has decided to give him a nice massage. What cats think is never clear, but their behavior at present proves that cats have a tough workload that needs to be appreciated.
4. This kitty is engrossed in checking the cups and plates for any food waste. He has taken over the role of waste inspector and does his job pretty seriously. No amount of treat is going to distract him from his duty.
5. After a tiring day of shopping when you come home, you just want to put your bags down and rest for a few hours. The cat here is checking out for something in the shopping bag. Probably he wants his favorite treat that his owner would have promised to get from the store for being a good boy. He seems to be an expert at that.
6. Feeling cold and tired, this guy is the best help around. He will keep you warm and talk to you about your day. Don’t worry, he won’t charge any exorbitant fees for these services. All these services are free of cost. Also you get complimentary love. Not a bad deal at all.